Westwinds Farm Campsite
Open April - September
(Booking is advised for holidays in July and August to guarantee a place.)
Jim and Meg Oaks welcome you to the campsite. We hope you will enjoy your stay here.
We ask all campers to show due care and consideration whilst staying here and to observe the following camp rules.
• Keep the campsite clean and tidy
- dispose of litter in the bins provided
- leave the showers, toilets and washing area in the same state as you found them
- ensure your site is clear of all litter when you leave it.
• Don't obstruct rights of way. Keep cars, bikes, etc. off the road.
• Let sleeping campers have some peace. Don't make any noise after 10 o'clock at night or before 7.30 in the morning.
TRUE, FALSE OR NOT GIVEN
Q1. The campsite is open all year round. FALSE